NCS specializes in world-class supply chain solutions for fuel, oils, lubricants and related services for upstream oil and gas sector customers operating in challenging environments. Through NCS and our parent organization, World Fuel Services, we have provided extensive product volumes and associated services to numerous customers and associated companies in this sector.
NCS’s key advantages in the oil and gas sector come from our global strategic contacts, enabling us to better serve our clients. For example, our position as a market leader in marine fuel enables us to supply offshore oil and gas rigs wherever our clients are located, reducing reload time and maximizing efficiency for the rigs.
NCS customers in the oil and gas sector have included:
- Offshore exploration
- Onshore exploration
- Shipping lines
- EPCM contractors
- Platform vessels
- Drill Rigs
- Power generation solutions
We are able to significantly de-risk the supply chain of these critical-path commodities for the upstream oil and gas sector through:
- Ensuring key personnel are on the ground to control the supply chain processes
- Proven, long term relationships with a multitude of suppliers in virtually all countries of the world, allowing multi-modal, multi-nodal supply chain solutions
- An absolute focus on ensuring fuel supply chain integrity, notably on fuel quality
- A recognition of the need to draw on the experience and local knowledge of local subcontractors suitably managed to meet our quality and service standards
- An ability to control fuel costs through the assistance of our dedicated price risk management team