NCS specializes in the supply of fuel and related services to support the mobility of government peacekeeping and expeditionary forces in challenging environments. For example, NCS has a strong fifteen-year track record of providing reliable, high-quality supply and logistics in Afghanistan. Our services in Afghanistan have included the provision of petroleum, oil, and lubricants for military aircraft, ground vehicles, and generators for NATO, its partners, and non-government organizations.
With two-thirds of our operational staff coming from military fuel logistics backgrounds, we directly leverage their fuel logistics experience and expertise garnered from a wide variety of operating environments to ensure success in supporting our defense customers in challenging environments. We further leverage this knowledge in the following ways:
- “Boots on the ground.” Our key personnel are deployed along the supply chain to control processes, gain first-hand information on prevailing local conditions and react quickly and effectively to changing situations.
- Our Site Managers pay frequent visits to loading and shipping points to prevent blockages before they happen. In the same vein, our Operations and Country Managers establish and maintain contact with federal and neighboring authorities.
- All personnel rely on and respect the experience of our subcontractors and their insights into local customs, laws, and regulations.
NCS customers for government defense operations have included:
- NATO military contingents
- Militaries of NATO partner countries
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- International humanitarian organizations
- Armed Forces of the US, Germany, Sweden and France, and EUPOL (European Police Force)
- Commercial companies contracted by NATO.